Since it was created in 1999, the Forsyth Medical Center Foundation has received gifts from grateful patients, excited new parents, corporate donors, grant-making institutions and individuals and families with a desire to help others and create a legacy for future generations. The Medical Center traces its roots to 1887, when a small group of women in the then separate towns of Winston and Salem organized the Ladies Twin City Hospital Association to raise funds to build the community's first hospital. Now, 120 years later, Forsyth Medical Center deeply appreciates contributions that help us meet our mission to improve the health of our community, one person at a time. Patient assistance and healthy living programs made possible by donor gifts provide that extra margin of excellence that has earned Forsyth Medical Center national recognition for quality of care and outcomes.
Member Since: 2003