Moore School was established in 1951. The school is located off Stratford Road near Thruway Shopping Center on Knollwood Street. The school board designated Moore as a countywide magnet school in 1971 and the school became known as Moore Alternative School. As part the county's limited school choice plan implemented in 1999, Moore maintained its countywide magnet status while acquiring a residential component. Its name was changed to Moore Magnet Elementary School.
Member Since: 2007